One of the many challenges that all startups face is deciding how much to spend on marketing when cash flow is already tight. The good news is that it is possible to conduct an effective marketing campaign on a tight budget as long as it is planned out well.
- The first step….What problem do you solve? Why are you different?
- Who are you advertising to? How do you connect with them? What story will you tell them?
- Create an Integrated Marketing Campaign (IMC). Which simply means be consistent in what you say and how you say it. Keep all your efforts in synch particularly Social Media where any inconsistence will destroy your authenticity.
- Communicate with your desired audience every single day in as many ways as possible, be creative and think practically there are many ways to reach your target audience without breaking the bank
- Keep going…Never Ever Give Up…..